Re: Bugeye with trunk

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye with trunk
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:39:09 -0600
I have a friend with a body shop.  Give him a pic of that trunk and enough
money and he can make it look "factory" for you.

I agree with the opinion that they would not have invested in the tooling to
do that trunk and then only produce a few cars.

Since there seems to be no official record of the mod, I would consider it
an aftermarket add-on that IMHO lowers the price of the car.

Fact: There were aftermarket kits available.
Fact: No official documentation of "factory" Bugeye trunks exists.

What other conclusion can be drawn from the facts?