Re: How bout a T-5 Tranny?

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: How bout a T-5 Tranny?
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:01:20 -0500
Mine has the regular cast housing. Now an aluminum one sound
intriguing, seeing as how the tranny weighs more than the stock one.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.