Re: How bout a T-5 Tranny?

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: How bout a T-5 Tranny?
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:59:33 -0500
Gilroy is right, but Daniel knows that, he saw my car at SpriteSpree
03. I also agree with Mr G in that T-5's are easier to find here.

You can get one shipped from the UK for about $200.

Also as Daniel states, he has a couple. The short throw shifter makes
a great addition as well.

Larry

--

Larry Macy