Re: How bout a T-5 Tranny?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How bout a T-5 Tranny?
From: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 0:19:36 -0500
There is a little error in my measurements because I couldn't get my caliper
squarely on the input shafts, but the Spridget measures .878" and the T-5 is
1.078" at the spline.  There's something the seller isn't telling.

If, as claimed, it uses the Spridget clutch then one would assume input shaft
modificaions must have been made.
                                     -------------------------------

I have met the seller and dealt with him in the past. He is a straight up guy.
He has a bunch of spridgets including an original Mk. II with really low miles,
17 or 22K? Ask him any question and I truly believe that he will give you an
honest answer. I can't remember his name right now. He has a son named Charlie
in Columbus, Ohio that has a sweet black '65 or '66 Sprite. Met him too... Good
guy as well. One of the ladies on the list some years ago knew Charlie too.
Maybe Kate or Elizabeth???

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - trailerparked queen