Re: Abrasive blast media

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Abrasive blast media
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 16:56:54 -0500
I had the HF cheapo and it was OK as long as you give it some yankee
ingenuity before you use it. Like repipe that ridiculous stab in the
media tube with some PVC and a vent tube.
Dump the stick on plastic glass savers too and just buy new glass once a
year or 2 but get tempered glass for your own safty.
I have the Eastwood benchtop now and I just glass beaded 4 rims for the
58. It takes a couple hrs each to do one rim but they sure come out nice.
I use glass beads for most of the stuff, I have used Aluminum oxide too.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ