Re: Top - the plot sickens

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Top - the plot sickens
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:01:00 -0600
Jim,
I also get 1" below the bottom of the cockpit aluminum frame but, I get
*2 1/2"* from the top of the mount to the bottom and no rubber stop and
none of the parts manuals show a rubber stop; unless I'm missing
something?  Should there be a rubber stop?
I don't got no stinkin' rubber stop! ;-)

Just for future reference, is there a height difference between the one
piece MkI and the two piece MkII Sprites/MkI Midget top bows(hood sticks)?

Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS
Burlington WI