Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:54:00 -0600
So then what are your opinions of the Concours guide? They have a set
of guidelines that are followed fanatically by some crowds, down to
the color of each and every bolt head.
Here is a possible day on the Spridget assembly line......
"OY!! Shut down the line, NOW!!"
"What's the problem mate?"
"We are out of green headed bolts"
"BLOODY 'ELL. Alright lads, off to the house wit you. Come back
tomorrow, we should have more then"
I'm sure something like this happened so often, it is stuff of legend
in the Concours community.

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad