Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:20:59 -0500
Brad Fornal wrote:

> So then what are your opinions of the Concours guide?

Again it is a printed book that is not perfect.
And I did see a 69 Midget with upsidedown aircleaners, the owner stood
fast and cited Horler page ?? And I asked him how the water drains out
of the drain holes when they are on top?
He kept quoting Horler. Other on this list were there.
You guys remember the trailer queen with the green exhaust pipe and
upside down air cleaners?
And I know the exhaust pipes were silver not green!
Not only do I know it, I wrote it ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ