Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:48:30 -0000
To try to be helpful...

The only books I have with colour plates show all the arrows to have a red
infill and not Gold.
The monochrome plates simply show a dark colour and it would be impossible
to assess either red or yellow.
In addition there was a company who made them with a red infill to the text
and the word 'FROGEYE' written on it rather than the correct 'SPRITE'.

Please do not get me wrong, I am not saying the Gold coloured arrow badge
was not made - as obviously it was - but I cannot ever recall seeing it on a
UK bugeye.

Guy