Re: SU Carb problem

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com, spritenut@comcast.net
Subject: Re: SU Carb problem
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 06:30:15 GMT
I was going down this route as well, Jim through off-list mails to Frank,
however...

...it has become apparent to me that Frank  has obviously gotten to the point
where he's just sick and tired of chasing the problem....to the extent he's
pissed off
(Italian-stallion temper!) and has decided
"f--k it, SU's suck in more than one respect and I'm converting to a Weber".

Understand,  it's not that he can't solve the problem. He can. He's just at a
point where he has decided by choice that he no longer wants to and it's time
to "move on" with another kind of fix. So......

Frank.....if you can't find a decent used Weber, you might want to give some
thought to the new (dare I say it!:) Japanese type with adjustable float level
and accelerator pump circuit for easier "dial in" sold by Dr. Marty
next door to us on Long Island.........

................www.britishstarters.com

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)