RE: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT

To: "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>, "'Brad Fornal'"
Subject: RE: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:00:50 -0500
Something about the new CA emission laws, being "adopted" by the rest of
the states.  Surprisingly, VW decided they didn't sell enough of them
here to make it worthwhile to adapt the TDI unit to the new emission
specs.  Too bad.  That's the ONE gasoline engine I know of that has been
strong enough to handle being converted to diesel.  It's really a sweet
little engine.
Bud Osbourne