Re[2]: A more important anniversary

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: A more important anniversary
From: philip.s.jones@comcast.net (Phil Jones)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:44:32 +0000
Seattleite here, me, with more than an iota of interest in caravanning.  As a
matter of fact, the only way I'd go is by caravanning!  We'll need extra
(brain, spares, and hand) capacity.  I haven't taken my Midget on a long trip
since "finishing" it, but I have done several longish trips in my GT and
enjoyed them.  Count me in for next year!

Phil