Re: A more important anniversary

To: "DANIEL WALTERS" <spridget63@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: A more important anniversary
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:49:27 -0500
Ooooops!!

I said:
<snip>
> When:  June 26-29, 2008
> Where:  Inn at Grand Glaize, Ozark Beach, MO  <www.innatgrandglaize.com>
<snip>

That's a mistake and thanks to Larry Daniels for pointing it out!!
The city is "Osage Beach", not Ozark Beach!!

Also, folks are already starting to book rooms!  That's super!

Bud has a great idea about having a waiting list for rooms being
turned back in.  I've told the hotel that we will likely fill all of
their rooms, so if you end up with a room you don't need, just post it
here to the list so someone else can pick it up.

Finally, when you arrive and leave is up to you, but there will be
events starting around noon on the 26th and the banquet will be the
evening of the 29th....

Stuff up on the web site shortly at <www.Sprit-MidgetClub.org>

Cheers!!
Jim