Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:35:50 -0400
Bud,
Yes I will replace all rubber products and especially the fuel injection
hoses. Makes a lot of sense about those fires I have always seen on the side
of the road. The very first thing I learned on this list was to replace all
the rubber before using when I bought my Sprite and I would say that was the
most valuable thing I have ever learned. I will always own a Spridget but
the VW has always been on my list so my research & search continues.
Thanks Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner