Re: Judson installation/Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Judson installation/Sprite
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 16:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:
> No No, I agree, look at the Fiats, and Alpha.

Anytime someone (even Frank) spells "Alpha", I am
reminded of the Alfa list when they talk about "Aston
Healys" - chances are they're not gonna get it.

Gital and Mandelli machine tools are pretty good.
Michelotti, Pininfarina, Bertone, Weber carbs... So
far my Alfa has been extremely reliable, and an
unbelievable blast to drive. Like an LBC, Alfas in the
right hands (not necessarily mine) can be extremely
reliable.

Ron

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265