Re: Laws of the natural universe - Last attempt

To: "Dave Yealy" <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Laws of the natural universe - Last attempt
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:34:43 +0200
Dave, have you ever thought of the following law which conflicts with your law
of Rugs/Carpets:

You'll agree that a cat will always land on its feet when being dropped. What
do you think will happen when you tie an opened-faced jelly sandwich to the
back of a cat with the jelly facing upwards?

One law says the cat will always land on its feet, the other law says the
jelly will land on the floor. I'll try it shortly and see whether this
construction will fly as the cat is not supposed to land on its back and the
jelly is not supposed to land jelly-upwards. I'll report back.    ;-)

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany
www.brits-n-pieces.com

LAWS OF THE NATURAL UNIVERSE

Law of Rugs/Carpets:

The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a
floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the
carpet/rug.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]