Re: Recaps

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Recaps
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:43:43 -0400
b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:

> * There are, of course, no more service stations.

Buster, quit making me remember the good ole days.
Now I have Hajee who just says gaz-gaz, you want gaz?
Ask him to check the oil and you get a dumb look.
And it's funny how you can't cheat him by a penny but he will always
cheat you anyway he can. Like forget to reset the pump from the last guy
who put $5 in his tank so you start off with 5 on the pump before he
pulls the trigger.
Double swipe the credit card, things like that.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ