Re: Need to rent trailer

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: Need to rent trailer
From: "Brent Wolf" <wolf.brent@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 17:05:03 -0400
No do not call U-haul and tell them you have a Midget. They will not rent
you one if they know it is for a Midget. BTDT.  Their computer says a Midget
will not fit.

Tell them you have a B.  They will then rent you the trailer.

The Midget fits in the tracks, but just barely. It actually hugs against the
inside ridge.

Brent