Need to rent trailer

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need to rent trailer
From: Robert <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:19:20 -0400
Has anyone had any luck with renting a trailer from Hertz, UHaul, Ryder,
etc. for towing a Midget?

I'm going to need to trailer a Midget for close to 500 miles. I've used
a tow dolly in the past but I wasn't sure how much wear and tear those
put on the differential and other parts of the drivetrain. The regular
sized car transport trailers at UHaul look like they may not work for
the Midget because the tracks where the tires sit are too far apart.
They list the max width from tire to tire but no minimum is listed:

http://www.uhaul.com/guide/index.aspx?equipment=towing-autotransport

If anyone has rented a trailer that has worked well for this I'd really
appreciate the information.

Thanks,

Robert Weeks