Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 17:44:56 -0500
>>Frank,
>>You will be happy to know that I am hosting a rally on Cinco de Maio ...

> When is it?
> Is that the place with the Kennedy stuff?

Cinco de Maio falls on May 5th this year, Peter ;-)
Yes, it is the place with the Kennedy stuff, an Elvis Lincoln Continental,
Batmobiles, etc. http://www.historicautoattractions.com/ for details.
Yes, Roscoe is where Danica Patrick's parents live, but I have no
contact info for her or I would invite her, too. I suppose she is
somewhat booked for May, however.

The day begins with an optional breakfast at Alemar's Restaurant.
then the rallies leave at 9ish. Lunch up in Roscoe followed by the museum
from 2 to 5. They don't actually open the museum until Memorial Day,
but they are opening it for us. This is an event on the calendars of both
the MG Club and the Miata Club, so we should have a few people if
the weather isn't too bad.
David Lieb