Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 17:37:51 -0500
> "Spring Holiday"!! Effing unbeeleevable~~:)

But it has been "Spring Holiday" for the last eleven years and more...
always happens to fall on Good Friday. What can I say? the Catholics
are happy not to have to work on Good Friday (so are the rest of us!),
and no bleeding hearts give us grief over religious holidays.

Every year we have a number of them out in front takling pictures of
our Christmas scene, complete with camels, manger, Mary, Joseph,
angels, shepherds, wise men, Santa, menorah, etc. Little disclaimer
on a stick to point out that we are merely observing customs.
David Lieb