Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times

To: "Flash." <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:28:59 -0700 (PDT)
Your CRX does not have 8000 tons behind it.  Stops have to be planned over
a long distance.  Sure I'm on tracks, but you have to pay attention to
what's in front of you and the signals to start planning your stop which
may be a mile or two away.  Too many speed changes over the route I travel
that keeps you quite busy.  Besides the railroad does not allow any
electronic devices (radios, cell phones, etc) in the cab.  No, I'm not
going to get lost, but that is the least of my worries.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Flash.