Re: jack stands (China bashing)

To: Guy R Day <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: jack stands (China bashing)
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:44:57 -0700
> Guy R Day wrote:  ..."let's face it, if China and other Far Eastern
> countries are willing to pay they have just as much right as us
> 'older' buyers have to bid for it.

Guy, PLEASE say it again!!!!  I get tired of telling my friends that the
cost of gas/petrol is rising because we are now competing with China and
India.  Simplistically, most people here, I think, simply want to blame
the big oil companies.  On top of that, they don't realizewe have cheap
gas, or  that the Brits pay so much more that we do. Right now, in
Anaheim, it is running abiout $3.11 a gallon.  I will leave that to
smarter heads who know the current cost of a litre of petrol  to figure
out how much American it would be per  litre with #1 now running at  $1.97.

Buster Evans