RE: jack stands (China bashing)

To: "'Dave G.'" <dmg@bossig.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: jack stands (China bashing)
From: "Duncan Sinclair" <duncan@pondhop.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:21:41 -0500
Not quite Dave..
North sea oil was a major deal for quite a while and still is to a certain
level. The UK was an Oil exporter till 2004 when North sea production
dropped off and now they import some as the fields begin to age.
We are not talking gulf production levels but it is all relative after all.
Having worked in both areas, the GOM is much more pleasant and warm :)

>> AND, don't forget.... we pump a lot of oil out of the ground and the
gulf... the Brit's don't have that luxury...>

Duncan