Re: jack stands (China bashing)

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: jack stands (China bashing)
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:20:53 -0400
Do you folks have any idea what the oil companies spend on
exploration and drilling what are often dry holes?? One rig in the
fields in Wyoming is likely to be dry and costs nearly a million
dollars a day to drill. Do they get greedy, yep, do they put a lot of
it back into the ground?? yep, Did Halicheney steal from the
taxpayer?? yep.

Part of what they get they put back into the ground.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu