Toronto area information sought

To: "356Talk" <356talk@356registry.org>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Toronto area information sought
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:20:17 -0400
Planning a trip to Toronto, in May, to watch our youngest son play in an
exhibition football game (Thiel College vs. U. of Toronto).  We will be
staying at the Humber Conference Center, at the Lakeshore Campus.
However, of all of the information I listed above, the only one I know
ANYTHING about is Thiel College ;)  I need some information, so that I
can decide whether to drive the 356 or the wife's Passat.
My questions are:
1.) How difficult is it to get to the Humber Conference Center, on the
Lakeshore Campus?
        a.) Is there any kind of non-super highway route to get us
there?
        b.) Is it a safe place to drive and park a 356?
2.) Where are the U. of Toronto Blues football games played, in relation
to the Humber Conference Center?
3.) Any words of caution about any areas adjacent to the campus/Humber
Conference Center (to the Spridget guys: I'm leaving my guns at home.
To 356Talk: Guns? What guns?  Was that a period-correct 356
accessory??)?

Although I consider my questions to be 356-relevant, since it is really
a question about suitable driving environment for 356 (sorry,
Spridgeteers, wife chooses comfort over reliability, on this one).
Replies off-list, please.
Thanks, guys.

Bud Osbourne (running for the "tall grass", in case some 356ers miss the
humor)
356Burgh