Re: Toronto area information sought

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, abcoz@hky.com
Subject: Re: Toronto area information sought
From: Nory <nory1@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:37:44 -0400
All I can tell you about Toronto is they drive like maniacs up there
in Canada (no offense intended to our Canadian friends)!  I don't
think their cars have turn signals, and if you're not going 85 MPH,
they'll run you down.  When they wreck, there are no injured parties
- They're all dead.  Real bad accidents up there because they all
drive so fast!  I just went to Niagara Falls, Ontario this weekend,
and you notice the difference as soon as you cross the border.  Oh,
we have plenty of speeders here, but up there, it's almost everybody!

Don't get me wrong - I love Canada.  It's an absolutely beautiful
country (you notice that as soon as you cross the border too), but I
really hate driving around up there.