Re: Enfields

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Enfields
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 04:08:58 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, I have fired the Jungle Carbine.  I bought it at a gun shop back in
1987 for $69.99.  Boy, those were the days.  It kicks like a mule.  The
known problem with the Jungle Carbine is the wandering "zero" point of
aim, but a good gun for close quarters in the brush.   Very light.  The
stock is all oil soaked and in the hot sun of summer, some of th oil
bleeds out.  I have several books that tell how to draw out the oil and
refinish the wood.  Just have not got around to it yet. The No. 4 is from
an arsenal in Ireland in the wrapping paper and cosmoline filled.  No box.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Michael Conn