Re: Enfields

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: Enfields
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:55:29 -0400
Brad,

The book is called "The Lee-Enfield Story" by Ian Skennerton.   It is
distributed by I.D.S.A. Books, P.O. Box 1475, Piqua, Ohio, 45356.   It's
printed by Thai Watana Panich Press Pty. Ltd., 891, Rama I Rd., Bangkok,
Thailand.   The ISBN for England is 1 85367 138 X.   (I can't find an ISBN for
the U.S.)

It's a wonderful book, and well worth owning by anyone liking Enfields.   (I
can't remember what I paid for it.)

Amazon may have a copy.

Michael