RE: City Ordinances

To: "'Timothy H. Collins'" <thcollin@mtu.edu>,
Subject: RE: City Ordinances
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:01:12 -0400
Tim,
Many of our zoning laws are unconstitutional and unenforceable, if
challenged........unfortunately, most people seem to assume that, just
because a law is on the books, it can't be successfully challenged.
Fortunately, for us, most zoning laws and code enforcement officers do
not seek to interfere with our hobbies.
However, if you do run afoul of your local zoning laws/code enforcement
officer, there are organizations listed in Hemmings Motor News, which
can be called upon for help.  Time prohibits me from looking any of them
up, right now (need to leave for work), but, like the TV commercial
says: "it's in there".
Bud Osbourne