Re: City Ordinances

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: City Ordinances
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:34:41 -0700
> Frank Clarici wrote:  "I told her so did the local Chevy dealer, so
> what's the problem?  She said  they were "new" I said mine will be too
> some day."

Remember those Flying Tiger jackets that had a flag and message in
Chinese on the back?  They were for any time they got in trouble and the
locals would know whose side he was on.  Would you mind terribly if why
we are in England, you ware one with an American flag on the back, and I
wear ione with a British Union jack.  That way, when you start throwing
things, I can just say, "Oh, another bloody Yank," and tell the folks I
don't know you!

Buster