Re: Electric Fan --- was LBC content

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, "Robert E. Shlafer"
Subject: Re: Electric Fan --- was LBC content
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:54:16 -0500
I have found that a pusher fan is useless, and actually makes the car run
hotter. A good radiator and a six-bladed plastic fan solved my problem.

Bud

Whitey - 1275 Street Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance