RE: Aw sh!% - No LBC

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Aw sh!% - No LBC
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 00:37:01 -0700
Let me see if I understand this: the Japanese manufacturers were brassed off
'cuz they were afraid he was going to awaken the American mfgrs and/or
workers to the situation they were putting themselves in so the Japanese
sabotaged his car....
Well, it worked.  The American workers/mfgrs didn't figure out what was
happening.  I just heard on the radio that Toyota was number one in sales in
the most recent quarter, having passed a sleeping General Motors.  Clever
fellows, those Japanese...

Hal