Re: Aw sh!% - No LBC

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: Aw sh!% - No LBC
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:36:15 -0700
>Hal Faulkner wrote:  "Let me see if I understand this: the Japanese
>manufacturers were brassed off 'cuz they were afraid he was going to awaken
>the American mfgrs and/or workers to the situation they were putting
>themselves in so the Japanese
>sabotaged his car....

No, no, no, Hal.  With that kind of thinking, you will never make a
top-grade conspiricy theorist!  (Let alone a conspirator!)  Don't you
see, the Automobile Autocrats and the Unhappy Unionists met in a room in
a nondiscript hotel in Algiers.  Through a Ugly Ugandan Fascist Fighter,
an unemployed IRA hit man who, using unmarked Russian rubles went to the
Euro Dollar rental counter at the Bald Knob International Lighter Than
Airport.  There he rented a notoriously Japanese automobile.  Driving it
across the country, always careful to use counterfeit French francs for
gas and meals, he arrived in Cosmopolitan San Franciosco to do his
dastardly deed..  In using this foreign vehicle, the Auto Autocrats and
the Unhappy Unionists obtained their revenge while innocently standing
in  a Detroit unemployment line, and had the satisfaction of seeing the
Japanese Car Cartel blamed.

See, that is how you must think to be a certified conspiracy theorist.

>Clever fellows, those Japanese...

Don't even think about telling Frank that!