Re: Aw sh!% - No LBC

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Aw sh!% - No LBC
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:47:22 -0500
Buster, you have entirely too much time on your hands.  Ever think of
getting a little part-time job?  Just a little something to keep you too
occupied to dream up stuff like this?

I know it's warm in So-Cal, so you can't say that you are spending all your
time cooped up inside.

Wait... is this "normal" for you?

LAD