Re: Weird Rear Brake Problem

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weird Rear Brake Problem
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:46:32 -0500
WST wrote:

Bud, ya goofy bastard... that solution makes no sense to me. Why mess with
the nice machined surface of the wedge? Welding the edge of the shoe is
simple, can be ground to fit, ain't gonna break loose, and solves the issue
for $0. Taking the shoes off and on is about 15 seconds of work.

Hey, I resemble that remark. (I feel like Rodney Dangerfield - I can't get no
respect). OK, OK, let's try welding the shoes. I was just trying to save you
a trip over. I appreciate it, though. Hey - can you bring Mickey's hood with
you? I'll give you the receipt and flaring kit I rented from Auto Zone in
Fond du Lac, and you can return it and keep the $ for your trouble. See you
tomorrow evening.

I am going to stop at the tool and die shop anyway, just for an estimate.

Bud