Re: Weird Rear Brake Problem

To: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weird Rear Brake Problem
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:30:26 -0700
Everyone seems to be focusing on the shoes here.  There are now quite a few
different manufactures of the slave cylinders. I have placed the cylinders
from different mfgs side by side and they don't even look close to similar.
The problem I encountered last year when I did my brakes was quite the
opposite.  With new shoes, cylinders, and drums, I could barely get the drum
on even with the adjusters all the way loose.  That's when I compared the
cylinders and they were larger than the ones removed.
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg
http://www.myspace.com/fool4mg