Re: We tight engine rebuilding

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: We tight engine rebuilding
From: <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:51:07 -0700
The PO of my LBC fitted a new oil pump because the gauge read low - and found
out there was no change in the readings on the gauge after changing the pump.
Down to 5 psi idling in hot weather, max 50 at high revs and cool weather.

There was nothing wrong with the engine oil pressure. The gauge just don't show
the real pressure. I still have not fixed the gauge- or is it the sender?

JLC