Re: Re: We tight engine rebuilding

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: We tight engine rebuilding
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:10:26 -0400
I spent quite a few years at newspaper delivery as a boy.  I get along with
dogs quite well.  The exception seemed to be chihuahuas and poodles.  Ankle
biters.  Dobermans and German shepherds were no problem.  But the chihuahuas
and poodles were okay too, if you marinated them overnight and used a fair
amount of seasoning.