Fishy Ebay Bugeye

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fishy Ebay Bugeye
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:05:26 -0600
I don't know Sprites like some know Sprites but I DO know ebay.

Two more points about that car:

If he bought that car already restored in the present condition then
why would he be praising VB and Mo$$ so much in the comments?

If he really did use VB and/or Mo$$ then he would know, as we all do,
that they aren't the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Too many red flags there.  Either that is a scam or the seller thinks
he is shrewd.  Either way, buyer beware.  His story is too cute.  The
high bid price is way out of line.  $30,000?  $110,000?   Gimme a
break.  The car looks very nice, though.