RE: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.

To: "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>, "'Linda Grunthaner'"
Subject: RE: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:22:21 -0500
I've had a 110v Lincoln mig for 15+ years. The only trouble I had was
buggering up the wire feed area that comes out of the box when it rolled
around in the truck during transport. Fixed easily at a local welding supply
shop. I suspect the HF welder would be harder to source parts for in a
timely manner.