SJ08 Give-Away ... Get-Away

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: SJ08 Give-Away ... Get-Away
From: "r moses" <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 22:20:50 -0500
SJ08 Give-Away ... Get-Away

AKA .... A Cluster that will benefit someone VERY very lucky at SJ08 a year
from now.

Those interested in helping to guide the Give-Away Spridget for Sprite
Jubilee 2008 back to a glorious new life please pick a date or dates.

Pick a date or dates to gather and lets do it.  Dates can be whatever
distance apart or two days one after another until the car is completed.

An email list of what needs to be done and some email pictures will be made
available to those who wish to choose an area of the car to work on prior to
arrival.

Parts needed will be gathered from the group, gotten from parts store
donations or ordered prior to the Give-Away Get-Away date/s.

Rain or shine there are two garages we can work on the car in relative
comfort.  Bring your own tools or use the ones here.

Some of you live very close by to Hershey, PA.   Lets get it done.

We will provide the food & beverages and all the camaraderie you can
tolerate for everybody.  Eat then sleep ..... so we work a little first then
eat.  Either home cooking or out to a nice place on SJ08.  You all choose.
Beverages are kind of a different story.

We might even provide overnight accommodation, be as they may.  (Can anybody
sleep in dental chairs?).  No really, we have three homes to put you-all up.

The Oh, Shit Gang got the car running now it is up to us to finish the job.
That is unless we ALL can convince them to offer their help again.

Interested?  Email us or call 877-748-3165 (8SPRITE1MK).

Keep Smiling,
Rick