Re: Diagnostic needed LGC- not LBC

To: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: Diagnostic needed LGC- not LBC
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:05:14 -0500
God is trying to tell you that you have too many toys.
Repent now before it is too late.
Obviously electrical. If it were a short, I would expect a fuse problem,
so probably an occasional open. http://www.vintagebus.com/
has lovely wiring diagrams... It shows a ground strap from transmission to
frame, but the headlights would not be affected by that. I would have to
think that it would be in the ground connection at the battery or else in
the
positive cables between battery, starter, generator, ignition switch,
lighting
switch and fuse block. A test light between that first fuse and ground to
monitor power whilst you bend and twist the cables could be helpful...
Some of those connections will look fine mechanically ;-)
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget