RE: Vancouver ABFM , ... CND .. and Horn.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vancouver ABFM , ... CND .. and Horn.
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 14:11:37 -0700
Damn, I was bummed as I was in Vancouver the end of last week but not on the
weekend. Took an Alaska IP cruise from YVK. Didn't think the SO would have
liked me bailing *just to see a car show*. Did see a very sweet resale red
TR3 on(?) Granville Island. Guess everyone else was prepping for the show.

No LBC's in Alaska but did see a Miata and a Z4 (tops down natch!) in
Juneau. It was a balmy 48* after all!

Now I gotta try and get my Sprite ready for the SFMOC BFM here in Hayward on
June 10.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

Hello spridgets,

      To all listers who attended the Vancouver ABFM...

      Great show eh?...