Re: Re: Overheating woes revisited

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Re: Overheating woes revisited
From: "Brent Wolf" <wolf.brent@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:05:08 -0400
I hope and pray my kids don't repay me (even though some already have). I
used to borrow Dad's New Yorker with the 413. The cruise control would limit
the speed whether it was engaged or not, so I knew how to disconnect it from
the carb.  Forgot to reconnect it one night before giving the car back to
Dad.

He is the one that got the speeding ticket for doing in excess of 100 in a
65 zone. Oops. He couldn't understand how that car could go that fast. It
had never done that before. All he did was like usual, put the footfeet on
the floor and go.  Oops.

After he found out I had disconnected the cruise, he made me pay the ticket.