Re: [Spridgets] Record restoration

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Record restoration
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:25:59 -0500
At 11:36 PM 8/27/2007, Frank Clarici wrote: <in part>
>We have found that Burger King wrappers take too long so we used Taco
>Bell wrappers to fil the rust holes this time.
>--
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ
I wondered whether the change from trans-fats would have an effect.
Perhaps we need to write their chemists and insist they change their
oil formulations, otherwise, we could probably talk STP into making
an additive we could add to the BK Whopper to hasten bondo curing time.

Now I hear that Dunkin' Dognuts boxes will be similarly threatened as
viable floorboards.

Peter C.