Re: [Spridgets] Record restoration

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Record restoration
From: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:28:43 -0400
On Aug 28, 2007, at 12:36 AM, Frank Clarici wrote:
> Kevin sanded, I cut and welded,
> Kevin sanded I mixed paint,
> Kevin sanded, I squirted primer,
> Kevin sanded, I cleaned up the garage,
> Kevin sanded, I watched,
> Kevin sanded I was a gopher,
> Kevin sanded while I cut up Taco Bell wrappers,
> Kevin sanded some more and I helped for a change.
>
> Oh yeah, tomorrow while Kevin is sanding, I'll go get the paint.

It's Wednesday and I'm back in PA.   My right arm is numb from the
elbow down and I have no feeling in the fingertips of my right
hand.   The car is ready for paint.  Frank shot the jams and interior
yesterday before I left his place.

Frank spent the better part of Sunday welding in British Heritage
repair panels and fabricating other small sheet metal panels while I
sanded the car to bare metal.  Sunday night it was in primer  and
Monday morning the sanding began.........

I've probably worked on 75 or 80 different Spridgets over the last
few years, but this was the most fun I've had working on these cars
in a long time.  (Probably because this one is mine ;)

Kevin V.