Re: [Spridgets] Back to the dead horse

To: 63AHBJ7 <63AHBJ7@comcast.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Back to the dead horse
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 21:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
That is why my set up is dedecated only for that use and located over the
bench. I have four tools i use there and run them all for long periods of time.
Almost everyday.

  Like Frank said - If you are not running the tools everyday for long periods
of time and do not have kids who may not remember to put them little drops of
oil in the tool. You would probably be just fine self oiling the tools. With
the new cheap tools it may not matter because it will probably fail for some
other reason before you would have to worry about the oil.

  Vigil

63AHBJ7 <63AHBJ7@comcast.net> wrote:
  <>

Frank is dead on correct. There is also one other prob with home or small
shop using "oiler" set-ups.

Once you use a hose with an oiler that is all it is EVER good for again. It
IS contaminated and cannot be used to paint or for a blast cabinet.

Ed

Building a website is a piece of cake.