[Spridgets] strange problem expert needed

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] strange problem expert needed
From: "Jerry Goodman" <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:01:50 -0500
I have a broken halfshaft on the bugeye.  The problem is I cannot pull it
out....It comes out about 3/8 inch and binds up.  I have tryed prying
it..hammering it ...took out other halfshaft...slid right out.  Unbolted
differential...but cannot remove because halfshaft stilll engaged.  If I turn
halfshaft differential turns ....but in some positions it does not spin diffy
so I feel certain it is a half shaft problem.  Open to any ideas
Thank you in advance
Jerry