[Spridgets] Question on a 61 Bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Question on a 61 Bugeye
From: caws52803@aol.com
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:10:11 -0500
Over 15 years ago I purchased and restored a 61 Bugeye for my son.? He now has
4 kids and cannot use the car, so he shipped it back from CT to me here in NC.
Looking in some of the Sprite books, I find that there were only 41
manufactured in 61 and all were for the homeland.
This is a RHD and seems to fit in that pattern.? Is this one of the latest
Bugeyes?? I seem to find conflicting data.? Any input guys?
Rudy again
http://mail.aol.com